A sustainable and scalable Impact Enterprise (IE) needs two key ingredients for success: (1) an effective organization to create a positive social and/or environmental impact, and (2) growth capital to scale operations and magnify impact. IEs listed on Impact Partners gain immediate exposure to a global audience of mission-aligned investors looking to make meaningful investments.
Our Impact Partners platform provides qualified, registered IEs with the following:
- Access and exposure to potential investors: We have a global and diverse audience of accredited impact investors looking to invest in pre-screened opportunities.
- Increased credibility: All IEs listed on Impact Partners have passed a thorough screening process focusing on financial sustainability as well as social and/or environmental impact, leading to added credibility with investors.
- Mission-aligned investment: Connect with impact investors looking to deploy their capital in a mission-aligned manner for triple bottom line returns.
- Diverse sources of capital: Flexibility to raise equity, debt or other forms of capital from a diverse range of investors including accredited high net worth individuals, family offices and impact investment funds.
- Business support: Receive guidance and support in finalizing key investor documents and in deal facilitation.
- Post-transaction services: Receive assistance in meeting monitoring and reporting requirements of investors, business plan updates, and Impact Assessments
- Network: Become part of a dynamic and extensive network that connects investors, impact entrepreneurs and ecosystem partners such as financial advisors, lawyers, accountants and technical service providers.
- Exclusive events: IEs will receive exclusive invitations to our annual Impact Investment Trailblazer Showcase, training workshops, conferences and related industry events where they have the opportunity to pitch their business to investors.
How it works:
The diagram below outlines the main steps towards raising capital with Impact Partners:
An introducer's fee is charged for investments facilitated by IIX. This fee is payable solely as a result of IIX's introductory services, and does not cover IIX’s corporate finance advisory services, if any. The precise fee terms would be stated in an engagement letter to be entered into between the IE and IIX prior to listing on the Impact Partners platform.
IIX also provides Technical Assistance and Impact Assessment services to assist IEs in preparing for capital raise. These services include business planning, strategic advice, financial modelling, term sheet preparation, investor presentation preparation and quantifying the impact related to the potential investment. Technical Assistance services are offered at an additional fee depending on the scope of work.
Click here to register as an Impact Enterprise on Impact Partners.